Trying to figure out much mine is worth

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Mulling some things over today, as it seems i may need to raise some cash for a house sooner than i thought.

So what do you think my car is worth. Is mint inside and out, cupra kit, anthracite wheels and the sideskirts, visually looks great.

Runs like a dream, 54 plate sept 2004, with 24000 miles on the clock and has all the usuall suspects done, such as REVO, front mount, exhaust, oh and big boy brakes.

This is just an idea, but if i wanna grow up and buy a house this may be one area i need to stop spending money on. Although still into cars i would probably just go get a £1500 Punto GT as i always liked my old one, but it will be ok for weekend use and to park down the station in the mornings.

Anyway, what do you guys i should look for for the car.and yes this is just speculative

IMG_2651.jpg

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Must say Ant, this is the nices Mk4 ibiza ive seen.

Really looked a peach yeasterday, and sounded good too.

I think people would certainly give you top book price for it.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
DIFT said:
Must say Ant, this is the nices Mk4 ibiza ive seen.

Really looked a peach yeasterday, and sounded good too.

I think people would certainly give you top book price for it.

Thanks mate, did you get any better times after i left, Be good to try a non-windy day.

I know i love it as a car and the more i think about getting rid of it, i just think i may be best to keep hold of it for say 5yrs, although have to admit it is parked in the station car park with the interior stripped still, i can't bring myself to put it back in.......

I was just interested to know a price for it, whlst doing these poxy house purchase sums. Got an offer of a place, can exchange in November at todays price and not complete until June as the vendor is emigrating, so seems like a good deal, and is in the same road as i live now. If there is a way i can afford to keep the ibiza i will,

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Just dont sell it too early like you did with yuor old Mk4 ;)

My times got gradually slower through the course of the day...

I blame dodgy advice! :rolleyes:

EdButler

Apr 24, 2005
Sheffield
Id be saying more 8.5 to 9k... All the MK4's ive seen have gone above the book as long as theyre in decent nick and its a very good example of one which might aswell be a cupra with the mods.

Lets not forget that people love buying 2nd hand dervs as it'll not cost much at all to run.

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
EdButler said:
Id be saying more 8.5 to 9k... All the MK4's ive seen have gone above the book as long as theyre in decent nick and its a very good example of one which might aswell be a cupra with the mods.

Lets not forget that people love buying 2nd hand dervs as it'll not cost much at all to run.

I'm looking for one right now, and dealers all over have them up for £7500, which means you'll get it for £7k from a dealer.

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
Dealer is ALWAYAS going be be cr@p :whistle:

Very nice clean car and if it was mine I would be looking 9K min with the work thats been done to it :think:

You could always do what Span is doing and put it back to standard ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise