TT Comps

KellyM

What do we think of these on a mk4?

I'm thinking of getting some put on the beezer when I've lowered it.

Cheers

Kelly =)

gus

Jun 27, 2006
totally brilliant matey, i saw some on a fabis vrs and they looked amazing and now im gona find some for mine maybe, my mate had some on his mk3 golf gti polished and they complimented the car so well, ITS DEFINATE YES FOR ME MATEY

KellyM

Thanks guys!

I really like these wheels, I also like ATS cups but I wasn't too sure on fitment etc... I had classics on my Polo

MAdMAtt84

Aug 9, 2004
Canterbury, Kent
A good friend of mine has a VRS (polo1600i) on the briskoda forum.

He has a set of 17inch TT Comps polished which i know he will be wanting to sell soon.

Matt

Proff_CUPRA 180

Jun 12, 2008
West Midlands
cheers gus, these look well smart, i dunno wether to get em painted an off black colour as my cupra is platinum grey, or wether the high polished look would go well?? Opinions please gents.

gus

Jun 27, 2006
ur in the west midlands???? where abouts???im in coventry. my freind had them on his red mk3 red is not my colour but the rims made the car absolutly brilliant, everyone will have there own opinions but polished all the way. just with that u will have to look after them alot, what wheels do u have at the mo????

everyone has them black silver grey blah blah blah be unique ?????

Proff_CUPRA 180

Jun 12, 2008
West Midlands
Im in the walsall area. Yeah the more i think about the polished ones the more i like the idea. there is a bit of chrome detailing on the cupra n e ways i.e mirrors so i would look o.k i think. I got std cupra alloys at the mo

Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
I'm sure Edwin had a set of polished comps on his Ibiza a while back. They looked amazing but I'm sure the fact he had air ride helped. Shall try and find a picture asap.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.