Unmapped k03s

evans1089

Jul 9, 2009
Chesterfield
Hi guys, quick question.

Any bad effects on running a k03s on a mild k03 map? Just thinking as obviously i'd have to drive it to a pace to be mapped.

Any guidelines you should stick to until you have it mapped up?

tommy2008cupra

ye try not to boost noticed mine spooled up like a b*tch before it was mapped loud as fook

daves ibiza

i had mine mate not mapped was awfull took staright up to bill and mapped it . as boys say keep off boost

daves ibiza

always alive dude. as above mate keep off boost or get it mapped asap

Sam221

Aug 9, 2009
how would it be detrimental to the turbo etc etc ? id of thought it just wouldnt be as powerful and wouldnt boost correctly higher up the rev range

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
k03s from k03 is not wow difference, just more top end..

existing map probably ok, but i would check fueling at some point personally for peace of mind

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London

existing map probably ok, but i would check fueling at some point personally for peace of mind

Just what i wanted to hear. Thats why i did not even 10miles when i went from ko3 to ko3s ande Revo1 to Revo 2, didt want to run the risk of it running too lean or too rich. So it does really matter

daves ibiza

:clap: thanks you . as bill saids guys dont make a big deal diffrence. i had mine on running with map. and didnt feel right i lasted 2 days then went to badger5 got cc stage 2 and loved it . if you slam k03s straight on it would mess up fueling ect

evans1089

Jul 9, 2009
Chesterfield
:clap: thanks you . as bill saids guys dont make a big deal diffrence. i had mine on running with map. and didnt feel right i lasted 2 days then went to badger5 got cc stage 2 and loved it . if you slam k03s straight on it would mess up fueling ect

how far did you travel? CC or revo? what do you recommend?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.