Upgrading Cupra Black Carbon: tune, intake, dogbone...

Apr 19, 2020
Hi guys, I need your opinions.

I'm planning to tune the car in a few months, I'm just waiting for the warranty...the car is only six months is a Black carbon edition 290 Dsg7 2019.

About the software I'm leaning towards Revo (was great in my other car) or maybe a custom map, TLR is well known here in Spain, but probable Revo.

To achieve better power figures, I'll improve the stock airbox adding an oversize intake hose and pipe, a high flow panel filter, open the left part of the front and remove the snow guard.

About the intake hose I'm thinking about Revo or TT because they are just one piece. The other option is the MST kit, two pieces. What do you think?
What about the filter? Revo, Racingline and Vagsports are ITG. Are they a good option?

Besides, to improve wheel hop I want to install the lower torque mount insert, but we have many options, the key is to minimize vibrations if possible. I had 034 aluminium in my other car and was good, good results and not too much vibrations... Powerflex and Revo are other, opinions?
Has my car version 1 or 2?

Thanks!!!

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Revo flash comes highly recommended, don't think I've heard of anyone not happy.

I have the MST intake kit, it's great. :)

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
The idea is keeping stock airbox to pass MOT.
Just a panel filter like ITG (same as Revo, Racingline, Vagsports) or even stay with the Oem filter if there is no gains. Did anyone check it?
Oem paper filter give us peace of mind talking about filtration.

Apr 19, 2020
I watched it, thanks.
But he didn't test the single piece like TT or Revo which could be the best ones.

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
To be honest I don't think you can go wrong with either one, oversized turbo inlet and hose and you're good to go. :) Drop-in filter might not make much of a difference.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.