Upgrading Headlights and maybe more!

Byers080

Sep 18, 2010
There was another post about bulbs before, which i put pictures of my osram nightbreaker plus 90%'s on, will have a look for it

NickJames

Jun 1, 2010
Wolves
How do them canbus ones fit in don't look like bulbs? Cheers mate sorry for being a pain

Last edited:

Cupra_Del

There was another post about bulbs before, which i put pictures of my osram nightbreaker plus 90%'s on, will have a look for it

Looked at your lights there mate... have to say very impressed, i wanted an ice white colour and that seems to be what the orsams produce :D

Think i will get number plate bulbs aswell :) not bothered with interior lights tho,

ment to say there are no warning lights fagged up with putting all these bulbs in?

Deleted member 55317

can't wait till pay day...im gonna have to raid ebay ur lights look really good!

Dec 3, 2009
They look good also mate, I was thinking of Philips Diamond Vision bulbs but they don't seem EU approved.

Yeah i got the Philips diamonds visions they are pretty much HIDs look LOL, but can't see nothing. My cousin has them too and pass his mot twice with them (Projector headlmaps).

I had the Philips extreme bulbs before too didn't last long maybe 2 or 4 months.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.