Usb not working

May 31, 2020
Hi new here have searched the forum but cannot find a answer on my question.

got a 19 plate Leon FR and if i plug in my usb (128gb Kingston) all i get is Unable to read usb or something along them lines.

I have tried all the formats exfat fat32 and ntfs with no luck have tried all audio formats FLAC (preferred) mp3 and still no luck

i have plugged in the misses ipod and that works fine its only a 16gb so im wondering is 128gb is too big. i have looked on forums and seen many mk2 owners have used hdd as much as 250gb so thinking surely they cannot have downgraded it :/

once again thanks for any help its driving me crazy

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
I normally put all my Music on a SD card slot 16GB and it works a treat, have you tried an alternate size/make. Sometimes these things dislike certain size/brand combination.

May 31, 2020
I normally put all my Music on a SD card slot 16GB and it works a treat, have you tried an alternate size/make. Sometimes these things dislike certain size/brand combination.

Thanks for the response i was thinking about a sd card but heard 32gb is max with using Flac i will max that out very fast XD
i have tried my partners 8gb samsung usb and get the same problem really stumped and cannot find anything online about it

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise