V2 1.5 DSG Service Intervals

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Had my V2 1.5 DSG since June 2022, and was thinking today it'll be due a service before too long. Have only done about 5500 miles in it, but it's coming up to a year old. However having checked the infotainment, it's showing this.

Appreciate it's probably on long life servicing, but approaching two years before a service/oil change sounds a very long time!?

It's on a 3y lease and at this rate it'll only need this one service. I've no intentions of servicing a car I'm going to be a giving back any more often than absolutely necessary. So long as it's within the requirements of the lease (which I believe it just aligned to the recommended schedule, which I'd claim is thus what the car is telling me) then i think I'm good. If it does have any issues then it has to be a warranty claim if it's been maintained as the car says surely??

Presumably this is correct and not just athe car reporting it wrong? My lease is 8000 miles a year, and unlikely to exceed that, so happy to pay for a full service in 340 days time and that's it if poss, rather than potentially three if it's set to fixed servicing.

Attachments

• PXL_20230415_135625918.jpg
    PXL_20230415_135625918.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited: