VAGCOM - Help! Need a Baud rate for an Arosa!

Emz

Nov 24, 2008
Swindon
Hi guys..

Right.. my exhaust emissions light came on a couple of days ago, it first came on my way back from having my service done at Midland VW, so I took it back, they checked everything over, it seemed fine so they cleared it. This was a month ago, then a couple of days ago it came on again.. so i'm going to run VAGCOM on it and see if it picks up anything.. if not i'll just clear the light.

But... VAGCOM logs an error when scanning the engine module meaning we can't sync the Baud rate. What does the Baud rate need to be set on for an Arosa?

Thanks,
Emma

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
It should automatically set to the baud rate thats compatable. Did you buy your cable from ebay ?

Emz

Nov 24, 2008
Swindon
It's not mine, it's my friends, but he's got it set up for his Ibiza Cupra., so he was unable to run a complete scan on my car?

Wierdly though my exhaust emissions light has gone off now.. so unless is a faulty sensor??

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
I haved used my VAG Com on my ibiza, passat and the missus arosa, along with my mates polo and a mk4 golf and never changed any settings. If you doing a "auto scan" select the arosa 6H, its the only one there for the arosa so guess u have. Stupid question but was the ignition on? I have done that before hehe

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise