VAGCOM near Loughborough??

keza1

anyone got it?
I need to reset my throttle body when i have cleaned it. Can it be driven at all after or do I have to wait til reset??

ClubAddict

Aug 31, 2008
Leicester
Hi. I don't know whether you can just drive it after cleaning but if you look up DJ-LIAMC on here he has a VagCom. He's usually at the Loughborough meet & realigned my throttle for me last week. If you make it to the nexy meet I'm sure he wouldn't mind resetting it for you whether necessary or not. :)

keza1

I am in Loughborough near Morrisons. I have a 2001 seat leon cupra. are you in loughborough??

ClubAddict

Aug 31, 2008
Leicester
Hopefully you won't have a problem with help, they're a good bunch in Loughborough. Any chance you might attend the next Loughborough meet? Would be good to see what a fellow 2001'er has done with their car. :)

ClubAddict

Aug 31, 2008
Leicester
I think they'r eusually the second Wednesday of the month, last one was last week. Check with Markgb as he tends to let us know when they're happening. I haven't been to many due to having a few issues to sort out with the car, but hoping to change that now.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
I am in Loughborough near Morrisons. I have a 2001 seat leon cupra. are you in loughborough??

Live round the corner from you mate, off Buckingham Drive.

There's a meet held in Derby every last Wednesday of the month.
Just started Loughborough meets, at the Maltings.

Next one will be the 17th March.

What colour is yours mate?

Cheers,

Mark.

keza1

It's a Silver Cupra.
I'm mates with Povey who came last loughborough meet....has the yellow cupra
if mines running ok i might come....if not....might ride with povey.
Does anyone around here have vagcom??

keza1

not heard from him as yet....could do with doing the reset saturday as that is when i am looking to clean the TB

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.