Vailante's bodykit

Gerry

Does anyone think there will be a bodykit and front and rear lights coming out that look simmilar to the Vaillante's? it looks amazing!!

002__scaled_600_080.jpg

008__scaled_600_037.jpg

003__scaled_600_070.jpg

hope these work.

oi_nutter2000

New interior's in woohoo!
Feb 20, 2005
Ipswich
I expect someone will produce something. I must say i like the front more than the back. the paint jobs pretty sweet too.

Gerry

yeh the lights are amazing,hopefully there will be a simmilar kit out cos the front bumper and tail lights set it all off,i love the front lights i doubt they'l be legal though. i was playing around with a pic of my ibiza and i copied the wheels and lights on to mine and it looks so smart,i would put it on the site but i dont know how to get a pic from a folder on the site! :confused:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Gerry said:
yeh the lights are amazing,hopefully there will be a simmilar kit out cos the front bumper and tail lights set it all off,i love the front lights i doubt they'l be legal though. i was playing around with a pic of my ibiza and i copied the wheels and lights on to mine and it looks so smart,i would put it on the site but i dont know how to get a pic from a folder on the site! :confused:
you need a host mate.try www.photbucket.com quick easy free to use

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
btw those skirts suck big time,mine disintergrated in a few months,utter tripe.

only just noticed the audi door handles on the vailiante

depresion

Dec 14, 2005
It's the wive arches that make the Vailante for me in an Alfa GTA way. Unfortunatly you would need to run your wheels further out and that will totaly screw over the scrub radious.