Various parts I'm not sure about

Dale2015

Aug 3, 2015
Hello everyone, There are a few parts (mostly cosmetic) I could do with getting for my car that are simply broken or missing and I am wondering both A) if they are worth getting and B) where could I get them. I have a 2006 Seat Ibiza sport 1.4L petrol. Looked a bit myself but don't know where to start with some parts as all cars being broken for parts are half way across the country

Passenger side wheel arch lining (It appears the previous owners ripped the front half of it off) Found on ebay but is it worth replacing?

Engine tray (It appears there use to be an engine tray under the car thats been ripped off as all the clips were left behind dangling out of where ever it would have mounted)

Alloy wheel badge centers (I assume Ebay but worth getting?)

Side window air vent (The little circular one on the dashboard. ones snapped so keeps falling out)

Passenger seat plastic trim. (It seems on the outer edge of the seat, the plastic cover and mechanism handle has been pulled off leaving the recliner wheel to be adjusted bare handed by the metal bit)

Fog lights / Grilles. (I'm led to believe the previous owners rear ended something. The fittings are slightly damaged but all the wiring is already there)

Chipex roadrash kit. (Now I know where to get it, but does anyone know if its any good and if it works)

Now this is a long shot but shortly after buying it the glue came unstuck and the engine badge also came off (The 16V Ibiza badge across the top under the bonnet) Any idea's where to get it?

Now this forums helped me fix door leaks, window leaks, air leaks, broken sensors and everything so hopefully you can help with this part hunt! Thanks!

Last edited:

cheshire cat

Dec 28, 2002
cheshire
Visit site
a trip to you local scrappers who have one in would be quicker cheaper and who knows what else you will find -if they let you in as opposed to sell stuff off the shelf

Dale2015

Aug 3, 2015
I was hoping someone on Ebay would be breaking one and there are a fair few. Nearest one is a good hour and a half away. Local scappers dont keep the cars. Called them numerous times. All they do is take the engine out, any good alloys off and its crushed within an hour :/

However DM, that website helped a lot. some how putting the part numbers opposed to the Part name such as Passenger side wheel arch lining produces many more results. Only part I cannot get it seems are the side window vents on the dash as they are not part numbered and appear to come with a new dashboard.

Last edited:

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Facebook is good for parts and finding breaking cars too.

I'm still looking for someone breaking a yellow sport with decent paint, probably a long wait that one!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members