Vehicle status - No entries ??

gezzamondo

Dec 16, 2014
I've had my Arona a few weeks now and I'm really enjoying it.

I noticed yesterday that when I select Vehicle Status on the dashboard display behind the wheel, it says 'No entries'. This displayed info before from when I got the car until now. Anyone know what might be causing this?

IMG_20180122_175839.jpg

Last edited:

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Are you confusing 'Vehicle Status' with 'Driving Data'?

Vehicle Status is where warnings are shown (anything from low washer fluid to actual problems/issues) so you want it to say 'No Entries'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chosen_12

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Then that's good. Like I said, you want Vehicle Status to have no entries as this means there are no faults/warnings.

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Hi @gezzamondo.
Which model did you go for, and any chance you could post some photos of your Arona. ?
I haven't seen any members photos of their new Aronas yet on this forum.

Last edited:

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Glad you are enjoying it !!
as others have said Status only shows something that needs attention .
Did you have a spare wheel option as the space saver spare is not available option
But looking at the size of the wheel well it should take a full size spare so I mint go down that route

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
No its not on the Option List so dealer wont supply
Bulls**t. Every Arona I have ordered for stock so far has been ordered with the spare wheel option.

SEAT UK don't order central stock with them as they would rather sell them, more profitably, over the counter once cars have been delivered, which is why none of the cars already in dealer stock/already built have them; and they STILL aren't listed on the configurator or in the price list (which is already horribly out of date with TDI missing completely and key information on 1.5 TSI EVO 150 missing) but they are on SLI so can be ordered.

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Bulls**t. Every Arona I have ordered for stock so far has been ordered with the spare wheel option.

SEAT UK don't order central stock with them as they would rather sell them, more profitably, over the counter once cars have been delivered, which is why none of the cars already in dealer stock/already built have them; and they STILL aren't listed on the configurator or in the price list (which is already horribly out of date with TDI missing completely and key information on 1.5 TSI EVO 150 missing) but they are on SLI so can be ordered.

Thanks for that I have asked twice and given the same answer not on the configurator what's the SLI ? as will call again

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for that I have asked twice and given the same answer not on the configurator what's the SLI ? as will call again
Sorry, SLI is the system we use to order cars.

It isn't usually possible to add options to a car that has already been ordered, but a fresh factory order for any Arona has had a spare wheel option available since ordering first opened. The cost is £100.00 including VAT

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Sorry, SLI is the system we use to order cars.

It isn't usually possible to add options to a car that has already been ordered, but a fresh factory order for any Arona has had a spare wheel option available since ordering first opened. The cost is £100.00 including VAT

Thanks mine due in march so may rethink it then

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Arona FR Sport brought into the showroom today - with a factory-fitted spare wheel:

e995105283f08b29ed8d7b7031cb75ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Arona FR Sport brought into the showroom today - with a factory-fitted spare wheel:

e995105283f08b29ed8d7b7031cb75ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was in Wakefield at car2 seat dealers they had a FR demo in and yes you were right we opened the boot and spare wheel was there . But he also look at configurator and no spare wheel option even on the FR so starting a new thread to see what others say

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise