Vertical boot spoilers

Justin82

Jun 12, 2022
Im new to the seat world. Currently looking at small things i can add in the short term. I've looked at the vertical boot/window spoilers and I'm wondering if nayone has done an actual comparison between the official seat ones (£120ish) and the alternatives on ebay/ amazon (£20-£60). Not being tight, but just want to know if i go official I'm not wasting the extra money.
Thanks

Reactions: Chillout

paulmeldrum

Aug 4, 2014
Durham
ive bought a few sets for the cupra spoiler I have fitted to my FR however none of the fit correctly, I had to cut the top off so they would fit, not perfect but look ok, Ill post an photo if you like, if you want a set I have some of the side wings, they are for the aero kit spoiler I believe, £20 posted if you want them, or anyone does as Im not going to use them, im just going to stick with what I have unless I happen to come across a genuine set cheap on ebay

Reactions: Justin82

Justin82

Jun 12, 2022
ive bought a few sets for the cupra spoiler I have fitted to my FR however none of the fit correctly, I had to cut the top off so they would fit, not perfect but look ok, Ill post an photo if you like, if you want a set I have some of the side wings, they are for the aero kit spoiler I believe, £20 posted if you want them, or anyone does as Im not going to use them, im just going to stick with what I have unless I happen to come across a genuine set cheap on ebay
Thanks for the response, I'm hoping for as good a fit and finish as possible so I'll likely wait until i can get the official seat ones then.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members