Vibra-technics engine mounts experience

Allan_84

Apr 11, 2010
Denmark
hi, have any one tryed the new'ish Vibra-technics "road" engine mounts with rubber?

any one with experience, what are your thoughts about it?

i have hear some rumers about some group buys from alex/aks, but not sure about it.

as always all comments are welcome.

Sxanth

Jan 7, 2012
Colchester
The p-bushes on the gti6 were held in high regard next best thing was roller bearing. They are probably decent mate

JPS1

Cupra Of Death!!!
Nov 12, 2009
Stoke On Trent
I have the upper mounts & they're stiffer than my mates THS ones. There is next to no movement from my engine now and quite a bit of vibration in the cabin at low rev's/idle. My car definatley feels better to drive than with standard mounts well worth the upgrade

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
hi, have any one tryed the new'ish Vibra-technics "road" engine mounts with rubber?

any one with experience, what are your thoughts about it?

i have hear some rumers about some group buys from alex/aks, but not sure about it.

as always all comments are welcome.

I'm buying some from that GB it's a very good price. I spoke to Alex on the phone and he swears by them.

Allan_84

Apr 11, 2010
Denmark
I have the upper mounts & they're stiffer than my mates THS ones. There is next to no movement from my engine now and quite a bit of vibration in the cabin at low rev's/idle. My car definatley feels better to drive than with standard mounts well worth the upgrade

you sure its the brand new "rubber" Road mount and not the Competition mount you have? how long have you had them on your car?

I'm buying some from that GB it's a very good price. I spoke to Alex on the phone and he swears by them.

i have seen the GB, if i were living in the UK i to would have given him a call, but he is busy with work so he dont have time to answer email every day, im waiting for email reply later this week.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise