Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
edybedez.png

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Actually Oli I stand corrected ive just tea seats spec sheets and my wheels are standard and the black bbs were an optional extra , still prefer mine,lol

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

I was going to say when I got my FR te supercopa had just been realised and was a white and black and had them wheel. I prefer yours.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
It really threw me off when the wife agreed for me to go looking for a new car, i thought she was joking lol

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I doubt it pal. Was funny because Leigh's mate got a beer and she asked what banned he had one becuase she didn't want him to have a yellow one. Haha.

Don't think you was there Johnny.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I do too mate but it's either but and keep renting for another 3 years or got a house next year.

There will be some 62 plates knocking round next couple of years.

Be a nice 62 Speed Blue ( the best and fastest colour btw ) about maybe late next year, one careful owner ;)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I have loads I will do a Flickr link tomorrow

C'mon Johnny get your s*it into gear and organise a September Toby meet, after all this Spanish sun and alcohol I need a reality check!! Will also give Oli another chance to drool over possible future car purchases and if you get a crack on Leigh might still have his sensible family 5 door...... :rofl:

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
C'mon Johnny get your s*it into gear and organise a September Toby meet, after all this Spanish sun and alcohol I need a reality check!! Will also give Oli another chance to drool over possible future car purchases and if you get a crack on Leigh might still have his sensible family 5 door...... :rofl:

Consider it done pal

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise