Want to get calipers painted... advice?

H8T WP

I love the big red cupra brakes, but they look strange with the black wheels!

i want some nice white calipers, i think the whole black / white contrast will look fantastic !

obviously i don't want to do it myself, i want them properly done , baked etc

anyone got any thoughts, comments , solutions?

RonnyBoi85

can i see pics of your car with the red calipers?

ive got a white fr550 and i want to do the whels black at somepoint, but i was gonna hve the calipers done red. would be good to see your car soi can get an idea on what it will look like

Cheers
Ron

H8T WP

Hmmm i really think it would look spot on ! , not worried about them getting dirty.

pic -

dsc01617nx2.jpg

RonnyBoi85

cheers, i quite like the rad calipers with black wheels! think ill stick to the plan and do mine red :)

Cheers
ron

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
yeh the red calipers and black wheels looks good mate. i think if you do them white... there gunna end up looking grey and dirty. Plus its pushing the white look a bit too far lol.

Your choice though :)

PS, the red brakes go well with the matching red K1 badge :)

H8T WP

quick shop!

white calipers and black side reps

i LOVE It

just need to know where to go and how mucho !

dsc016172jp7.jpg

even if they did get dirty i still think they would look sexual

wobblelino

Feb 7, 2008
Herts
no offence but they will never be white as soon as you drive off the tarmac. But good luck and let us see them once they're done!

H8T WP

u were takin the blatant piss mate.

@XE - i thought of black too but i prefer the red to black.,.

enough ! im doing them white lol i prefer to be individual, now who knows where i can get it done?

silverfox

Feb 19, 2004
far far away
Visit site
anyway... where would be the best place to get it done?

Just do it yourself mate. There's really nothing to it! If you know how to change a wheel then you can paint your calipers!!:D I painted mine black with glossy black (heat-resistant) hammerite and they still look great after 4-5 months. Just give the calipers a light rub with a wire-brush to clean them up and give them a couple of thick coats of paint. Allow to dry. Job done! Dead easy and it'll cost you a tin of paint, a paintbrush and an hour or two of your time.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.