Want to share my miracle...I fixed something myself!

kerry3113

I know most of you will laugh but I am quite proud of myself. I am normally the kind of person who takes the car to the garage and says 'fix it and let me know the damage.'

Yesterday, the end of my sat nav fell off into the cigarette lighter socket. I tried to fish it out and got a nasty shock! Eventually got it out with the help of a pen lid (when I had turned the engine off) but the socket wouldn't work! I sussed that I had blown a fuse, found it and replaced it! I also managed to fix my sat nav!!!! I had actually rang the garage to book it in, but I have now cancelled my booking! £1.79 and sorted! What's next for 'I can fix it Kerry!'?

Sorry, felt the need to share!:whistle:

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
I know most of you will laugh but I am quite proud of myself. I am normally the kind of person who takes the car to the garage and says 'fix it and let me know the damage.'

Yesterday, the end of my sat nav fell off into the cigarette lighter socket. I tried to fish it out and got a nasty shock! Eventually got it out with the help of a pen lid (when I had turned the engine off) but the socket wouldn't work! I sussed that I had blown a fuse, found it and replaced it! I also managed to fix my sat nav!!!! I had actually rang the garage to book it in, but I have now cancelled my booking! £1.79 and sorted! What's next for 'I can fix it Kerry!'?

Sorry, felt the need to share!:whistle:

Lol I have little moments like this every week

kerry3113

Trust me...I am delighted. Think my hubby is a little shocked too!!!!