• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Hey guys put new pagid discs and pads on my car at the weekend and as soon as I broke for the first time they feel warped. I've took the discs off and cleaned the hub on the discs where it bolts up and still the same. Loads of vibration when I broke throwing the wheel side to side. Anybody had this problem? Is it the discs or is it me just being stupid... Going back to ecp to tell them and see what they say. Any advice would be great, thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I've had pagid discs from new warped before.
Take it off and lay it on the floor. Mine was that bad you could rock it on the floor.

Make sure the mating faces are clean when putting the disc on, are you using the tapered head bolt to secure the disc to the hub?
 
All mating faces are very clean I did that tonight, what do you mean by tapered head bolt, the locator screw? Also ECP aren't going to try and not refund me are they? Would you recommend any other discs? My brakes are the 288mm fr tdi


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I had some fitted and they warped, managed to get more under Pagid warranty and they appear to have warped again, seems to come and go though.