wat u think of the old skool?

chappersno1

Mar 11, 2007
wat u think of my last beast?
carpics013.jpg

chappersno1

Mar 11, 2007
This was my little pocket rocket.Had a straight through exhaust system with a 41/2" tail pipe which was proper loud.had an induction kit.lowered 40 mm alround on 15"wheels.had standard bucket seats with 3 point harnesses and a 6 point full roll cage.rear interior was completely stripped to for waight loss.

It was so quick it use to beat skoobies and all sorts.

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Nice looking car, I have one at the moment which i doing some work on, So far mines been Resprayed in Pearl White, Supperchipped, Lowered, induction kit fitted, 16inch alloys, Exhaust system, i totally agree with you there a litttle pocket rocket

chappersno1

Mar 11, 2007
Nice looking car, I have one at the moment which i doing some work on, So far mines been Resprayed in Pearl White, Supperchipped, Lowered, induction kit fitted, 16inch alloys, Exhaust system, i totally agree with you there a litttle pocket rocket

get on bud.ull have to put sum pics up so i can have a look.i do love them.i mite get another 1.do miss it.:)

lukey

4 Ringer
Sep 28, 2006
Harrogate
i was going to buy a Kreg black mint one about a year ago but the day i went to say i wanted it the garage had sold it that morning, nice little rocket skates, like the charade GTti or starlet glanza V too

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.