water leeking in passenger foot well

kevocrook

Has any body had this problem where water build up in the foot well on the passenger side.I when to AWESOME-gti to get a price they say it would cost £115 to fix it,they will seal two of the doors and that should do the trick.hopefully i got a good price.will be booking it in soon.

Mar 29, 2007
Berkshire
When I first bought my car it leaked in the first heavy rain back in 2007. It was still under the 3yr warranty luckily and so the SEAT garage just fixed/replaced the passenger door seal and it's been fine for the past 2yrs.

Essexcupra

Jul 21, 2009
Romford, Essex
Well i had/still have this problem. At first it was leaking from the pollen filter housing into the fan then dropping through, but now its doing it again and found that my pollen was wet...its leaking through from between the scuttle panel and window onto pollen filter then back into fan again and not running into the rain gutter under the scuttle panel!

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
i had all(?) the doors fixed last year at the dealer, and water has started to build up in the rear door sills again :(
at least it isn't coming into the footwells this time..

Essexcupra

Jul 21, 2009
Romford, Essex
Easiest way to check is just take pollen filter out look into hole down to where fan is see if there is any water sitting there. If not then guess its back to what the other members suggested

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.