What Colour Have You Chosen for you Cupra?

What colour did you choose for your Cupra?

• Total voters

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
I thought it might be interesting running this poll along side the "Who's ordered a Cupra" poll, to see what people are choosing for the colour of their Cupra, albeit a limited choice from Seat currently :whistle:

Not sure how to make it sticky and next to the Who's Ordered a Cupra poll, but if a moderator could organise that it would be cool :)

brentnall

Apr 29, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Was torn between Nevada White and Phantom Black... but went for black in the end as I thought that would go better together with the LED lights at night for that stealthy look :p

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
I narrowed it down to emocion red or dynamic grey, quite fancy monsoon grey but my current car is platinum grey so didn't want another dark grey car. I felt the red clashes with the white interior so opted for the unusual choice! Everyone has their own personal preference, shame seat didn't add any blues!!

Bower1990

Apr 12, 2014
Northumberland
I narrowed it down to emocion red or dynamic grey, quite fancy monsoon grey but my current car is platinum grey so didn't want another dark grey car. I felt the red clashes with the white interior so opted for the unusual choice! Everyone has their own personal preference, shame seat didn't add any blues!!

I agree with you on the red and white interior, so I went for all black leather lol

I like the look of the orange one but I think that is wrapped.

dahuky

Sep 26, 2015
That would have been my choice if I went with red too ;)

But seeing I went with dynamic grey (which is kind of white), I opted to stay with the white striped interior with alcantara.

can you upload some real life pictures of your dynamic grey? the more the marrier..

nautix

Aug 28, 2015
I went for Alor Blue, the pics in reviews with the black line pack look fab! Build date is 5th Oct...

Also, in Ireland most cars seem to be grey, black or white so wanted something different!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Colour choice is poor imo. Chose Red as none of the others appealed. If Speed Blue had been available may have gone for that.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Yeah I agree with poor colour choice. I fancied red but the misses didn't so fancied monsoon grey but then switched to multispokes to bring build time down and didn't think I'd like dark wheels on dark car so swapped to dynamic grey.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I haven't seen any other colour than black white or the dynamic grey. If I'd of bought new it would of been a toss up between dynamic grey and monsoon grey. However end Nevada White is pretty nice now I have it :D