What colour is your FR?

POLL - What colour is your FR?

• Total voters

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
<form action='http://www.myslyweb.com/Polls/index.php' method=post target='_blank'><table width=150 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 style='background-color:FF9933; border: 2px solid #669900; '><tr><td><font style='150px; font-size:px;line-height:px;color: 993366; text-align: left; font-family: arial;'><div align=center><b>What colour's your MK 2 FR?</b></div><br><hr color=669900>Candy White<input type='radio' name='poll' value='1' ><hr color=669900>Crono Yellow<input type='radio' name='poll' value='2' ><hr color=669900>Emocion Red<input type='radio' name='poll' value='3' ><hr color=669900>Zenith Grey<input type='radio' name='poll' value='4' ><hr color=669900>Brisa Blue<input type='radio' name='poll' value='5' ><hr color=669900>Black Magic<input type='radio' name='poll' value='6' ><hr color=669900>Luna Grey<input type='radio' name='poll' value='7' ><hr color=669900><div align=center><input type='submit' name='submit' value='Results' style='color: FF9933; font-size:px; background-color:993366; font-family: arial;'> <input type='submit' name='submit' value='Vote' style='color: FF9933; font-size:px; background-color:993366; font-family: arial;'></div></font></table>
<a href='http://www.myslyweb.com/poll.php'>Create Your Own Poll!</a><br><a href='http://www.myslyweb.com/makepollg.php?poll_id=8318'>Get this Poll</a><input type='hidden' name='poll_id' value='8318'> <input type='hidden' name='action' value='vote'></form>

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
Candy White - I have ordered my Candy White and I assume the colour has not been on offer for long. Does anyone have their white car yet, or can anyone who has a Candy White FR on order have a build date for their car?

The guy at my dealer who placed my order is new and doesnt know how to check build dates, so I have to wait a week to hear anything when the other guy gets back from holiday.

WildWestHero

Mar 11, 2007
The Wild West
Luna Grey for me (although I don't get it until next Monday). Not usually much of a fan of silver, but I think it looks pretty classy on the FR. K4iths pictures of his Luna Grey FR make me think I've made the right choice.

Neighbour has just got a black Leon. Certainly looks the part. I wasn't brave enough to get black - just couldn't do with trying to keep it clean and free from minor scratches. Silver seems pretty good at hiding both.

White seems to be making a comeback. Looks great on a GTI, and thought it looked pretty good on an Audi A4 I saw the other day. Be interested to see it in the flesh on the Leon FR - none of the Wild West ranches have a white one yet.

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
The html was from a poll i created on the photobucket site and tried to use here. i created the other poll from this site, ie, the one that worked.

Good luck with the LUNA Grey, I think most colours look good on the mK 2. I loved the white I saw on a GTI and the pics I have seen of Candy White look great, so I ordered mine without seeing it for real. Oh well I am sure I wont be disappointed, 8 or so weeks to wait

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
I assumed they do a lot of the same colour cars together, maybe my car will be built sooner than I was led to believe.

Time does seem to drag doesnt it? :cry:

Possibly.

Maybe they ere on the plus side, so that if they told you 2 weeks and it didn't turn up you be a little miffed with them!!!

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
I am sure you are right. Messing with someones car is a serious business, I am sure they would rather be over-cautious when it comes to the delivery date.

I cant believe how long it takes to be delivered once the car is ready at the factory. Takes ages to load the ship and also to unload it, about 2 weeks each time (or so I was told on this site).

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
My Candy White FR is waiting at the dock in Spain, has been since the 13th March.

I have my fingers crossed everyday that I will get a call from the dealer

not long now :D

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
Its a pity you cant pick it up from spain yourself :).

I am sure mine hasnt been built is as the order was only placed on the 17th

I hope you dont have to wait too long, am sure yours will be one of the first white ones on the road wouldnt it?

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
For sure, I guess I will only get mine in May sometime.

Some road pics would be nice please STOCKY, so I can put it as my background on my work PC, until I get mine :).

simmytt

Dec 2, 2006
midlands
ordered my candy white on 16th feb, bluetooth,winter and con pack, xenons, 8teens,i pod,black mirror caps, interior trim kit, told week 13 build, this week ,so if i am lucky it should be on the boat with stockys, i just hope the xtras dont hold things up also read on this site they had a week off at the factory last week:cry:

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
ordered my candy white on 16th feb, bluetooth,winter and con pack, xenons, 8teens,i pod,black mirror caps, interior trim kit, told week 13 build, this week ,so if i am lucky it should be on the boat with stockys, i just hope the xtras dont hold things up also read on this site they had a week off at the factory last week:cry:

Oh man that sucks, they arent allowed to go on holiday, as long as they dont strike :).

The only extras for my Candy White FR are the Ipod and the 18's so hopefully it will speed things up.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
My car actually got brought forward twice. Dont know how and dont care either but its def waiting at the docks.

Hopefully it does only take 2wks from dock to dealer but I think there is something wrong with one of the boat that SEAT use?

It will also take abit longer than most of you to because it then has to come from England to NI..... more waiting, few days usually!

Dont worry there will be loads of pics from every angle because I know how hard it is to find photos of candy white. You'd think SEAT would want to show the colour off!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.