what did you and your mk3 leon do today

will8391

Feb 20, 2014
Manchester
Had a go at tinting the rear lights, think it gives it a nice affect against the white.

Also fitted the paddle extensions I got last week

IMG_2724_zpsxf7xbt1g.jpg

IMG_2725_zpsy7knkw4p.jpg

NeilTXJ

Jul 9, 2016
Had a go at tinting the rear lights, think it gives it a nice affect against the white.

Also fitted the paddle extensions I got last week

IMG_2724_zpsxf7xbt1g.jpg

IMG_2725_zpsy7knkw4p.jpg

Looking good. Where did you get the extensions from and what do you think of them. We're they easy to fit?

abulafia

Aug 5, 2016
Greece
I received my UKTD CRD3+ box about 20 days ago, but haven't fitted it yet. I was off on vacation, a small road trip with my Leon, and I was mulling over it. I just got back and finally decided NOT to fit it - not even test it.

So, in case anyone is interested in getting his hands on a cheap one, please pm me. I am shipping from Greece so it may take a few days to get to you.

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
This is rather 'sad' compared to many of these posts. I've had my 2015 Leon FR 150 Tech & comfort only 9 days. Going to work at 5am this morning is the first time I've driven it in the dark. Well the ambient door lighting just totally surprised me, I wasn't expecting that! Also the headlights are pretty funky too. When you use full beam do they physically move or illuminate other lamps. What am I gonna discover next!:lol:

have you noticed that they change colour depending if you are in sport mode?

PM3

Aug 19, 2016
Hampshire
have you noticed that they change colour depending if you are in sport mode?

I had read that on here somewhere, so I had to give it go of course, amazing!

I've also just found out this morning that if you open the boot only with boot release on the key, then leave your key in the boot and shut it, the boot locks the key inside! Thank god I was at home. I'm beginning to think maybe I'm getting too old to be in control of all this technology :lol:

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
I had read that on here somewhere, so I had to give it go of course, amazing!

I've also just found out this morning that if you open the boot only with boot release on the key, then leave your key in the boot and shut it, the boot locks the key inside! Thank god I was at home. I'm beginning to think maybe I'm getting too old to be in control of all this technology :lol:
Oh yes, what a great feature. I did this with a Mondeo hire car once....in the highlands of Scotland!
It took the AA about 3 minutes to break in. (+ 4 hours to get there)

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
My first plasti dip job end up pretty well apart small fixes on the bottom bumper. Just a small advice, if you want a straight line, spray on 4 coats one after another and take the tape off straight away. Do not let it dry like me
385dcfc0da278f65d07bd057ca9f3c21.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
Did you get that splitter from triple composites? Looks well!

yep, got it last month. Also asked them regarding rear diffuser, they said that they "may do something in the future for Leon MK3 but have to finish few other projects as first"... hopefully it will not take long, if more people will ask they may possibly speed things up :D[B)]:whistle:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.