what did you and your mk3 leon do today

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Search for HEYNER Aeroflat Windscreen Wiper Blades 26"16" on Amazon, they were recommended somewhere on here.:)

They seem quite inexpensive, unfortunately neither Amazon USA or Mexico carry that brand and I have been experiencing some long delays in customs with everything coming from Europe and Asia, but may be worth placing an order at some point to have them in storage and not be chasing a set around when these fail.

Thanks for the tip

Benjiman

Sep 20, 2014
Bristol
Ordered new tyres. Bitten the bullet and ordered Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S's. Be interesting to see if they're all they're cracked up to be!

Kwik fit was cheapest (!?), £365 the pair.

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Hello.was a little bit "offline" from forum.
I this time i gave my Grey One 3day detailing from my friend.inside and outside.
Fitted s8 winter mode tyres.
And passed 45k km mark. Oil change in next days and test drive with nev ibiza fr :-D
Still love the car like the first day!

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk

heliophile

May 1, 2016
Manchester
Ordered new tyres. Bitten the bullet and ordered Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S's. Be interesting to see if they're all they're cracked up to be!

Kwik fit was cheapest (!?), £365 the pair.
What size are your 4S’s? Kwik Fit are only offering me Pilot Super Sports in 235/35/R19.

Deleted member 103408

Changed LSD Settings from Standard to increased Traction with OBD11

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
tell us what you think

What I think? I have a wife do you think I'm allowed an opinion?:rofl:
Seems a step up in build quality judging by the ST we looked at.
Anyway, wife was happy and they matched the current deal sooo.... New 300 coming July :D

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Dropped my car off at Racingline to get some tweaks to Stage 2 map done and to get the DSG map put on. Not liking my courtesy car; 2009 VW Polo 1.6 TDi...accelerates like a 3 legged Elephant!

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue)
Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage Two Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+ | Milltek Large Bore Downpipe | Pipewerx Custom Cat Back Exhaust | Forge Turbo Blanket
Interior: Koonlung K1S Dash Cam with BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Exterior: TRC Front Splitter | Foliatec Exhaust Paint Gloss Black

Deleted member 103408

Can you feel the difference?

Yes, I just been for a good hard drive down some twisty lanes and in my mind if felt much better than before,
But I do live in a very good area for the Cupra there are many twisty single track roads with uneven surface and bridges over dykes that bring the best out of this type of change.

Good thing with this is you done like it or it dont work for you just revert to standard are try the quieter option.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamietsylvester

Jul 19, 2017
Picked her up from thand dealer

108ee9dc15e652936e2e159308846137.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Applied sound deadening and felt around the edges of the N/S door to cure rattles (same as i did with the drivers door a couple of weeks ago) - find out tommorow if all is well :)

justbaldchris

Oct 17, 2017
Applied sound deadening and felt around the edges of the N/S door to cure rattles (same as i did with the drivers door a couple of weeks ago) - find out tommorow if all is well :)

Hi - Where did you purchased them, have you a link please?

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
What I think? I have a wife do you think I'm allowed an opinion?:rofl:
Seems a step up in build quality judging by the ST we looked at.
Anyway, wife was happy and they matched the current deal sooo.... New 300 coming July :D
Ha ha I know what you mean! Result on order ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.