what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Deleted member 103408

^^^^^Damo H

I was not looking for perfection just to make sure it worked, and it does.

You choose the font, Size (text), Colour and Background (put the cupra logo if you want it) The only limitation is the picture must be fixed size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
^^^^^Damo H

I was not looking for perfection just to make sure it worked, and it does.

You choose the font, Size (text), Colour and Background (put the cupra logo if you want it) The only limitation is the picture must be fixed size.
Yeah, I’ve got all my own custom radio logos as didn’t like the downloaded ones. Just annoys me that despite all the different resolutions I’ve tried, I’ve not managed to find a size that gets rid of the white border completely...

24ECEAAB-EC28-450B-AB51-0F2CFB70CEC3.jpeg

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front

Deleted member 103408

Mib 1 on the 280 is a small screen so to go MIB2 with bigger screen you have to make space for all the new hardware.

I believe there is some cutting of the dashboard to get the 7" screen into the original 280 space.

When I spoke to the guys about buying one of these they wanted 1200 fully fitted including rear camera. Never went further as I decided on engine / suspension first this after. If you check out the Video it still shows the turn navigation in the centre screen but as I say I have not double checked the detail. Reason I liked them is they support all the car functions.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.