what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Treated her to a Christmas Detail to keep her looking in top condition over the Winter Months.
f3366bbe9f075338834e77a7b64455d6.jpg

c0f5ea89a8986952c6ab8629573c57ba.jpg

7874281ac533c291ccbf094d28cbb283.jpg

41181a3483d126cbfcf4046d10d7cfcd.jpg

I know I’m biased, but god that looks an awesome colour in the sun.

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
With a dog one mount or insert, I think it is safe to say that the difference is streets ahead! Initially it feels much more positive. Even though it’s the Revo - only half a mount and the VWR is a 2 piece mount, hence why there is more vibration with that one. Little to no vibration from the Revo.

Is this what you have fitted? Are they only for 2wd or for 4drive as well?

Do you know if they can be removed? Mine is on lease so will need to be put back to OEM.

https://www.onlyrevo.com/product-de...b-chassis-lower-torque-mount-kit&engineid=181

Thanks

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
Is this what you have fitted? Are they only for 2wd or for 4drive as well?

Do you know if they can be removed? Mine is on lease so will need to be put back to OEM.

https://www.onlyrevo.com/product-de...b-chassis-lower-torque-mount-kit&engineid=181

Thanks

The one you gave the link for replaces the OEM one so once it’s in you can’t re-instate the original.

You maybe need to look for an Insert as opposed to a mount. 034 Motorsport and Powerflex are two Insert suppliers that come to mind.

Deleted member 103408

Reactions: sumogtr

Mtailor

Aug 9, 2018
London
Talk to your lease company I suspect they will not mind if you make this change and leave it as it is.
Further I would suggest its very unlikley that anybody would get under the car to have a look.
as per @oldboy - i doubt anyone is going to worry about a mount.

When it comes to selling time - i am not going to bother returning the mount back to stock. too much hassle and the next owner can appreciate a better car.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Journey back up the M53/M56/M6 which was quite nice apart from the fact that everyone in an Audi, Fiesta, Corsa and especially BMW hated the fact that they had been overtaken and had to go to any length to get back past me.

Bear in mind I did go up to 90 once or twice but I am in no way a speed demon and the majority of the journey was 70-80mph.

Is this just because I drive a Cupra??

Glad someone else noticed this on these roads.
Every time i head for north wales - its the same.
And the fekkin obsession many of them have for the outside lane is staggering.

Reactions: Maypack

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
:D

Sorry meant had first clean last weekend, could you not see the link or was that a dig at my car washing skills :yes:

photos on my phone are too large to upload for some reason so used imgur

https://imgur.com/gallery/JthTwim

No dig intended, i thought you must be an OCD detailer who likes your car to be clean at all times. Looks good.

You got over the Copper accents and Black badges or didn’t it bother you too much?

I use an app called Image Size to reduce file size so I can upload them. It’s used on a iPhone but not sure if it exists for Android too (unsure which phone you have).

Reactions: Damo H

Wak3D

Sep 29, 2018
Thame, Oxford
No dig intended, i thought you must be an OCD detailer who likes your car to be clean at all times. Looks good.

You got over the Copper accents and Black badges or didn’t it bother you too much?

I use an app called Image Size to reduce file size so I can upload them. It’s used on a iPhone but not sure if it exists for Android too (unsure which phone you have).

Actually I really like the copper now and I’m loving the car,
thanks for the details of the App, ‘m on Iphone so will download it now !

Reactions: Maypack
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.