what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Does that mean @Damo H pays for any breakages on your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair, in reality we’ve both done the hard bits on each other’s cars as we’ve been scared of breaking our own LOL

Thankfully no breakages... but no, it goes with the territory.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
To be fair, in reality we’ve both done the hard bits on each other’s cars as we’ve been scared of breaking our own LOL

Thankfully no breakages... but no, it goes with the territory.
Yeah it's easier to pull on the front bumper trim when it's still screwed in, when it's not your car haha
When it's my car, I just pretend to pull anything.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
He's too much of a perfectionist to actually break anything - and I'm sure any break will turn into some invisible bodge haha
That’s about right. The aero front bumper on my S is held on by plastic rivets underneath. (Standard bumper has screws going up into the under tray).
But my car was that low it wore off the lip that the rivets sat through. So my bodge job to hold it on ended up being stronger than the original :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

That’s about right. The aero front bumper on my S is belt on by plastic rivets underneith. (Standard bumper has screws going up into the under tray).
But my car was that low it wore off the lip that the rivets sat through. So my Customisation ended up being stronger than the original :)
Fixed that for you

thebrief1979

Dec 1, 2017
Worcester
Cupra spoiler and side skirts fitted today- needs a wash though

Attachments

• 8AC026E7-6606-4FED-9958-81F6C9B01F72.png
    8AC026E7-6606-4FED-9958-81F6C9B01F72.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 148

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Odd, Remus do a valved one for the Estate Golf R that fits the Carbon. But it’s Bluetooth not plugged in. As the estate Golf R isn’t valved either. But it’s £2,500.
Aha didnt know :) Very little about the specs is released but its waaay cheaper than 2500

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
eBay job £17 non slip rubber boot liner came; great fit and quality. Got some non slip stuff for the cup holders, storage areas etc to try and reduce rattles from keys etc; £2 I will cut to sizes needed. Cupra black door latch covers arrived so will get them on; £11 seem to be very nice quality. If you guys want any links let me know! Ordered fan style washer jets which haven’t arrived yet can’t wait for these as have always done this swap on my previous SEATS. Had a rear dashcam installed neatly [connects to the front one (nextbase)]. Now I’m building up to the set back for new tyres (PS4S) but hoping my current ones will last until November when the first MOT is due. As I really can’t afford £600 at the moment on tyres!

In the future I’m going to be getting the bonnet and boot gas struts, possible lowering springs and better brake discs and pads. And maybe a disklok steering wheel lock depending on what you guys can tell me about them? Lots of desirable cars being stolen around my area lately, and even though i do have GAP, I’d rather it wasn't stolen at all and would rather use the disklok as a deterrent as it’s very visible...?

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah, havent seen it bc of it being for pre gpf. However even for Cupra Ateca it has valves according to Remus webpage, but the price is much higher compared to R ST so pretty sure it no valves. But we should probably know for certain within new weeks :) They start to ship to customers (atleast for us in Sweden in 3weeks

Reactions: Damo H

Daz68

Apr 18, 2002
Somewhere up north
The dealer actually showed me that when I picked my first MK3 Cupra up in 2016. They were a really good dealership back then. He actually did a familiarisation drive with me talking me through all the features of the car. Nothing like when I picked up the 2019 one.

Reactions: MrJohn91

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
The dealer actually showed me that when I picked my first MK3 Cupra up in 2016. They were a really good dealership back then. He actually did a familiarisation drive with me talking me through all the features of the car. Nothing like when I picked up the 2019 one.

They will assume that because you have already driven one you don’t need to be shown around it, even if some changes are evident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Seastormer
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise