what did you and your mk3 leon do today

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
thought we'd give you a laugh....

Professional football sickened by FIFA’s culture of greed
29-05-15

THE world of professional football has expressed its outrage at the ‘sickening’ greed of FIFA officials.

Players and managers said football was about perfecting a beautiful game and to pursue money so crudely was extremely distasteful.

Wayne Rooney, who is paid £50 per match plus his bus fare at Manchester United, said: “I train every day and then go home to my little terraced house, meanwhile these FIFA guys are buying huge mansions.

“They’re driving around in Bentleys while me and my wife Coleen look through the Littlewoods catalogue at all the things we would like to buy one day. Sometimes life is a struggle, but overall we’re very happy.”

Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo added: “Playing football is a great way to unwind after spending all week working on my uncle’s fishing boat. FIFA has lost touch with the simple life of the ordinary man.

“Of course it would be nice to be paid a bit more by Real Madrid, but I’m not complaining because I make enough money from gutting sardines. I now have a small flat and a moped.”

Chelsea manager and part-time coffee shop barista, Jose Mourinho, said: “I met one of these FIFA guys once. He was really flaunting his wealth to the point where I did start to get a bit jealous.

“But then I went back to my room at the Holiday Inn Express, opened a packet of complimentary shortbread and realised I was the luckiest man in the world.”

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Took it to Asda and got 3 bags of stone chippings (at 3 for £9 when normally £5 plus each at garden centre/DIY shops) plus all my normal shopping and the boot took it all. Still pulled up the road like a train even with all the extra weight, no not mrs Seastormer, the chippings.

Ocularis

Jan 2, 2015
Northampton
Gave it a clean and noticed a huge crack in my near side rear light cluster... £120 from main dealer in case anyone is interested .... grrrr! :(

thefunkygibbon

Mk3 Leon Cupra 280
Jan 9, 2012
Gave it a clean and noticed a huge crack in my near side rear light cluster... £120 from main dealer in case anyone is interested .... grrrr! :(

this sounds disturbingly similar to a few others who have posted on here with that sort of thing. sounds to me like a bit of a design flaw. maybe worth getting Seat to sort under warranty?

corfyboy

Sep 28, 2014
plus.google.com
this sounds disturbingly similar to a few others who have posted on here with that sort of thing. sounds to me like a bit of a design flaw. maybe worth getting Seat to sort under warranty?
I work at a main agent and not seen any yet.. But will admit when we go to vw uk for training in Milton Keynes, different areas are experiencing different faults

Peter W

Aug 8, 2014
Larne, County Antrim
I feel your pain. I started a thread a couple of weeks ago about my rear lights cracking. Possibly something to do with water ingress freezing at some point? Or stress cracks? I've uploaded photos to photobucket... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=418719

Last edited:

Ocularis

Jan 2, 2015
Northampton
hmm could be similar... this is mine (not best pics)

IMG_20150606_115920_zps5vdfb2tj.jpg

IMG_20150606_115934_zpsbtqtm9u2.jpg

Peter W

Aug 8, 2014
Larne, County Antrim
hmm could be similar... this is mine (not best pics)

IMG_20150606_115920_zps5vdfb2tj.jpg

IMG_20150606_115934_zpsbtqtm9u2.jpg
Certainly looks similar. I'm going to show your pictures to my dealer, when I get the chance for a visit. I've already notified them about the problem. Yours also look like it's started from the part that's bonded to the backing. I don't think enough people on this forum are looking carefully enough at their lights.....

yellowcone87

Mar 9, 2014
Warwickshire
Certainly looks similar. I'm going to show your pictures to my dealer, when I get the chance for a visit. I've already notified them about the problem. Yours also look like it's started from the part that's bonded to the backing. I don't think enough people on this forum are looking carefully enough at their lights.....

I also have this problem. The cluster fills up with condensation whenever its damp outside too. My dealer has so far declined to replace the unit. All they did was wipe it dry and refit it. I've just added it to the long list of things my dealer has failed to repair... I'm getting shot of my Leon as soon as I can. Its not that its a particularly unreliable car but so far every problem it's had (and there have been a few) has required at least three trips to the dealer, and some - rear cluster and Led headlights included - remain unresolved even now. So very soon, it'll be bye bye Leon, and bye bye Seat until they sort out their appalling aftercare services.

corfyboy

Sep 28, 2014
plus.google.com
I work at a main agent and not seen any yet.. But will admit when we go to vw uk for training in Milton Keynes, different areas are experiencing different faults
Scratch what I said the other week cleaning mine today and spotted this cracking back light
4955f6222544c738d82c24dda5761bb5.jpg
dee5c26837d61f7295296e9cc0e3ef8e.jpg
will be sending a technical inquiry on this next week see what the outcome is

Last edited:

DAV3G46

May 7, 2015
Nice touch on the door pillars concerned cat reckon that's something I might look at, may go gloss though.

guari

Nov 17, 2014
Car needs to go to the dealership. Airbag error message and airbag light stuck on. Dealer ran a check and many codes popped up. Gotta wait for a full day slot.

Last edited:

Smudgers

May 14, 2015
Has anybody tried wrapping door mirrors?? Thinking of doing mine black when the car arrives along with the grill and front bumper section but the mirrors look a little tricky...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.