what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Thanks again!

Considering the Maxton Side Skirts but can’t find any for the ST - Is the side profile the same length as the 5 door? And as such should they fit?
Well when I had my 280, the part numbers for 5 door and ST OEM skirts were the same.

Reactions: dmpx

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Maxton only list it as FL only, but I didn’t honk the spoiler was any different with mine. Maxton can be a bit rubbish like that.

@paddy6789 your the man with the plans. Can you check the part numbers maybe?

Pre face lift spoiler: 5F9827960
Facelift spoiler: 5F9827960

Same part apparently, according to ETKA for the model PR-K8D (VAG code for Wagon/Avant). So in theory the Maxton lip should fit a PFL car if it’s the same spoiler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: dmpx

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Damo, any updates on my earlier question?
Sorry missed that question just had to scroll back to find out what you are referring to.

Te tape underneath that holds it on is about 5-6mm away from the very edge, so there is a gap At the very corner if you stoop down low enough...
6131D6DB-EAF5-4FB7-B144-7050EE29F5A2.jpeg
522BEA32-1C70-4E74-AA70-831882350FA3.jpeg
5FFACF5D-557D-4412-A4FC-DC7825C90752.jpeg
454B1FA1-C323-4FC2-8221-EB26AC325BEF.jpeg

Reactions: Bouloama

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
I posted a week ago that I found out some idiot had left a dent on my passenger side door on my Cupra. Luckily no scratches there but it is a visible dent. It is small by annoying. Size of a golf ball but just a few mm "deep". What can be done about that?

Anyway, tonight I found out someone had backed into the rear diffusor of our BMW 1 series, left a 5 inch crack. No luck lately.

No note left on the car this time either, it's been parked outside our house for two weeks due to the virus, wife works from home (it is her car)

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
So, my passenger side mirror dips when reversing, all well and good. When manouvering around the car park however, it doesn't seem to raise when putting the car into D? Is there some minimum speed before it goes back up again or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, clearly a case of RTFM, raises back up when the ignition is off or you exceed 15kph forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoffGeoff

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
So, my passenger side mirror dips when reversing, all well and good. When manouvering around the car park however, it doesn't seem to raise when putting the car into D? Is there some minimum speed before it goes back up again or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, clearly a case of RTFM, raises back up when the ignition is off or you exceed 15kph forward.

Yup. The speed when it goes back up can be changed using Carista if you use that.

RichL

Oct 21, 2003
Essex, UK
Visit site
Yesterday, I fitted a Chinese cheapo LED strip in the boot (but not yet wired in as I couldnt find any scotchlocks in my toolkit and being under virus lockdown etc). I fitted a pair of similar ones in my old Exeo ST and they were brilliant (literally and figuratively)
Today I fitted the dashcam I'd taken from my old car. I'd just started the job with bits of trim loose when it started hailing, then snowing, and it stopped as soon as I'd finished and gone back into the house.

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Due to corona,summer tyres didnt arrived...shops are closed...except grocery.
Lucky that didnt change tyres..had snow last week.

Poslano z mojega SM-G390F z uporabo Tapatalk

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
I desperately need to clean mine, but whilst I'm still doing work on the house, it'll have to wait. An planning on giving it a really good clean as I haven't for a year

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

jack rush

Jan 16, 2019
Car has been sat on the drive doing nothing for the last week or so. Going to clean it this weekend and get the reiger diffuser fitted. In the mean time, here is another picture of it with the new fog intakes.
index.php

index.php

I'm pretty sure you've linked it before but I'm not sure where, but could you please share where you bought these? I'd definitely be interested in buying some for mine. Looks great.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.