What do you all do for a job

lil3520

IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08
Nov 26, 2006
ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE
prototype vehicle development engineer for high performance vehicles - previously mclaren for the 12c & p1. Currently jaguar land rover for the range rover sport and evouge... Also a fully sponsored athlete & fitness model while being a full time husband and dad... I find time to breathe somewhere.

i am at castle bromwich for 3 weeks from monday.

Andy

meehaja

Paramedic fast response car driver. Spending 12 hours a day thrashing a skoda octavia scout to death. Its pretty fun really!

Mark D

Apr 5, 2013
Leicester
Mechanical technician for kia/skoda for the last few years, working towards my MOT testers and advanced diagnostics, hybrid and a/c license

SpekySquarehad

Jan 10, 2014
Glasgow
Any chance of free tickets for the England game :p six nations. Also what has happened to the pitch, cutting up big time!!!

I've gave away all my free tickets. Game is sold out anyway. Plus your like the 100th person to ask lol.

Yeah the pitch is dreadful. Edinburgh Rugby game tomorrow should be interesting. Pitch is going to get a real doing.

Oakley.

Dec 2, 2012
Im a heavy goods mechanic (apprentice ATM) For my local council. I work on the likes of; bin lorries, gritters, tankers & big road sweepers, I really enjoy it but it is a crap job in the winter. And I'd suspect any mechanic would say virtually the same thing.

pinklady

Im a housing officer for the MOD

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.