what is your favourite colour altea

Jonesy0189

Jan 12, 2015
UK - Wigan
Thinking of getting mine wrapped but not sure what colour, I like the look of Matt black but nobody else does haha at the minute it is factory coloured a dark blue. What colour does everyone else like? Need some ideas.

kevlaa

Altea Stylance / Arona FR Evo
Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
I'm sure I've seen a pic on here of someone's altea in Matt black, I wasn't too keen on it to be honest but each to there own :)

Jonesy0189

Jan 12, 2015
UK - Wigan
I've never actually seen an altea in Matt black could someone post their pic of one if they have one, I'm also thinking a deep gloss red but not sure

Jonesy0189

Jan 12, 2015
UK - Wigan
I have like a carbon fibre finish dash, black seats with a red thread on so was thinking outside car body mainly black with hint of red on wheels, red callipers, and carbon roof and spoiler.

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
Brill just had a look I think it looks nice and tidy. But I suppose u would see every tiny little mark on it wouldn't u.

Absolutely honking, don't do it! Personally, I think it looks like it's been parked next to a burning building. Nissan GTRs look good in Matt colours, Alteas don't, in my opinion, but each to their own of course. :blink:

Last edited:

ritch_b

Jul 27, 2012
Oop north
I still think Candy White is the best colour for the FreeTrack, but that might be because I bought one, so have a vested interest!...

R.

ritch_b

Jul 27, 2012
Oop north
Oh, it's easy to keep clean! When I go outside and there's a khaki-coloured FreeTrack there, I know it's time to take it into town and give the nice chaps at the car-was a fiver to return it to pristine white! It's a hard life!

R.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.