What make suspension arms to get??

GREEBO222

Dec 1, 2019
Coventry
Ive got a 2010 Exeo 170 Sport Tech and as i was starting to get a "clunk" from the front of my exeo so i took it into the local F1 for the Free Suspension Check as the local ATS said that as they would have to remove tyres to check suspension there would be charges to add to their Free Suspension Check :unsure:

Was told both top Drivers Side front arms were shot and the passenger side rear spring was broken, and as it was better to replace both sides when doing such work :rolleyes: the cost for both rear spings all four top front arms , fitted and all wheel alignment would come to about £650 :sick:

can anyone suggest arms and springs for the car as im a little confused, GSF & EuroCarparts have rear springs ( when doing a Reg search) that say "for cars with Sports Suspension" and "without sports suspension" One company says my car HAS sports suspension and the other company says it doesnt,,, does it make any difference to a coil spring??
and doing searches (There are soo many types) one seller on ebay mentions the following...
"16mm CONTROL ARMS SET KIT Audi A4 B6 8E B7 Seat EXEO LIFT SUSPENSION WISHBONE KIT"
FRONT ARM BALL JOINTS ARE: 16MM (on another listing we have 20 mm)

So what and where on the car should i be looking at to find which size is fitted to mine??

Thanx in advance for reading
( and hopefully answering these soddin long questions)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.