What's my car worth you think ?

jellybabybandit

May 1, 2007
Hey guys was wondering what you consider my car to be worth ? As I am thinking of selling private rather than trading it in

2010 ibiza FR 2.0 tdi
62k miles
Full history
Remapped
H&R springs
Audi S3 brakes
Full service history

IMG_18216618286373_zpsem7tah90.jpeg

DSC_0012_zps3jut4ms7.jpg

jellybabybandit

May 1, 2007
WBAC offered £5k and Evans Halshaw offered £5500. Just wondered what I would get in a private sale seen as these places offer rock bottom prices

will_0407

Oct 8, 2014
I paid £7689 for my 60 plate 2.0 FR SC in October 2014. 51,000, had the winter pack (heated leathers, heated washer jets and headlight washers), bluetooth + usb and rear parking sensors. I think I got a pretty good deal given those extras and the fact it was direct a Seat dealer so it came with a years warranty, had 2 new tyres fitted, alloys refurbed and a fresh mot and service before I drove it away!

Trade in prices always seem ridiculously low to me, I know it's a bit of hassle to sell a car, but for the price difference (for the majority of cars) it seems a no brainer to go through that hassle. I had a decent spec fiat bravo as my previous car. Seat dealer that I got the ibiza from offered me £1900 p/x. I sold it for £3250 after listing on ebay and autotrader. Took a few weeks but worth the wait for the price.

I'd agree with Big Col's estimate of £7000-£7500. If it was a 5 door version I'd be interested in taking it off your hands as I'm not enjoying going from a 5 door to 3 door, but it was a good deal and, after checking autotrader and ebay daily for months, I'm still yet to see another 2.0 FR ibiza in my price range (under 9k) with bluetooth, usb input, rear sensors and heated seats.

Last edited:

RDD

Jan 8, 2015
Cheshire
Mine is
2010 2.0TDi FR SC
sunroof
full history
312mm brakes

WBAC offered £6200
SEAT offered £5800

Doesn't surprise me, tend to find WBAC and WWAC give pretty good prices these days.

Just a bit of a pain sorting all the logistics out...

leon20v

its all about the BOC
Feb 4, 2008
Charleston SC, USA
Sorry to Hijack the thread but it got me thinking how much my Boc is worth, had thought it might have got £7.5K but now I'm not sure

2010 Bocanegra
15K miles
1 owner
Full seat history

RDD

Jan 8, 2015
Cheshire
Sorry to Hijack the thread but it got me thinking how much my Boc is worth, had thought it might have got £7.5K but now I'm not sure

2010 Bocanegra
15K miles
1 owner
Full seat history

Best thing to do is to just enter your details into WBAC and you'll get an accurate answer, doesn't take that long, if you don't want to get mithered by them just use a spam e-mail address and fake telephone number...

PS - It's very nice!

Last edited:

leon20v

its all about the BOC
Feb 4, 2008
Charleston SC, USA
Best thing to do is to just enter your details into WBAC and you'll get an accurate answer

managed to finally get WBAC to work, it doesn't work that well out side of the UK it seems as it kept redirecting to the USA site half way through the price check. £7.5k is about right, time to sell the Boc I think !

see you are in Cheshire RDD, I got the Boc from LC Charles in Crewe if you know it.

Last edited:

RDD

Jan 8, 2015
Cheshire
managed to finally get WBAC to work, it doesn't work that well out side of the UK it seems as it kept redirecting to the USA site half way through the price check. £7.5k is about right, time to sell the Boc I think !

see you are in Cheshire RDD, I got the Boc from LC Charles in Crewe if you know it.

Good stuff, not familiar with that dealer unfortunately, I tend to go up (Oldham or Stockport) rather than down for my cars, not sure why!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.