Wheel Enquiry

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Hi guys,

I have some new wheels on the way for my Mk4 Ibiza, but a lad in work is interested in my original wheels for his Dad's Alhambra... I don't know what year it is but at a guess its a 2003 - 2006 model. It's a TDI PD 130.

Would my wheels fit? They are 16" and PCD 5 X 100?

Cheers

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
I actually got a good deal. I'm not a huge fan of aftermarket alloys so I kept an open eye for some good OEM ones... I needed 2 new tyres and my current wheels are not exactly mint condition.

I picked up these, not bad I think - eBay Auction Link!

Got some coilovers on the way soon too - so with the new wheels and the ride height sorted I'll be more than happy with the car... bodyworks now A1 too :)

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
They look like a bargain - off the facelift sport? You going on a road trip to collect them?

That's the ones yeah, they look a lot easier to clean than my current ones so I thought they would make a nice change... the tyres alone are probably worth the sale price :)

The seller kindly agreed to pack the wheels for me if I had arranged the courier, so I should have them for the end of the week... won't have them on for a couple of weeks- will put them on along with the coilovers.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members