Wheels and tyres compatible with Cupra 150hp e-tsi

Dec 23, 2022
Hello,

I would like to order some wheels, here is the exact reference: 5FA601025R XEB (19'' black sport and copper alloy wheels).

I would like to order some wheels for my car, but I can't find any information about them.

The V engine (e-tsi 150hp) comes as standard with 18" performance wheels in 225/40/18.

In tyre, that would make me fit 235/35/19 the original fitment on the VZ & VZ CUP & Phev, by the way is it compatible? Because the tolerance is 2 or 3%? Some sites tell me it's good, others don't, I don't understand it.
For example on https://www.pneus.fr/calculateur-pneus when I see: Total diameter 637.2 mm 647.1 mm 1.55% so below the 2 or 3%?

On the Velonity site and others for sales of rims, for the Leon 150hp no worries either to have 19 inches in 235/35/19..

On the Cupra site I can't find any information.
Do you think it's possible? Because these rims are not available in option ... only on the biggest engines, moreover on the PDF Cupra Leon it is indicated below the rims: Incompatible with e-HYBRID, requires Brembo brake
What do you mean it requires Brembo brakes? Because on the similar version in seca black it says: Incompatible with eTSI 150hp KL*BFZ_ which is not logical because it is the same rim as the Copper.

For example on the Copper version (bronze) they say incompatible with e-hybrid. You can't put these rims on the website, but you can put the same ones in black! But they are identical! This reinforces my belief that their pseudo incompatibility is just in relation to the configurator! Especially since the Leon Cupra has the same chassis regardless of the engine.

Thank you.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
235/35/19 is the correct size

They are bigger than 225/40/18 but they are completely fine

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.