Where is the exterior temperature sensor?

stevelondon

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone ever replaced the air temperature sensor (not the engine coolant temp sensor)? I'm curious to know where it is and how to replace.

Mine is actually a Cordoba 2000 not an Ibiza but I figured I might get more views on here, and hopefully the parts are the same!

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
The offside mirror housing?

Check to see if you can spot the sensor tip sticking out, I've forgotten where on the mirror housing it sticks out.

Reactions: Madda

stevelondon

Jan 10, 2018
I looked in front of the radiator as I saw that some VW's have it there on various Youtube instructionsals, but it's not there (Can see clearly when you lift out the 'S' badge). So I'll try and find it behind the wing mirror.

I see there is a little nub sticking out of the mirror housing - so that's the sensor?

Reactions: RUM4MO

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I looked in front of the radiator as I saw that some VW's have it there on various Youtube instructionsals, but it's not there (Can see clearly when you lift out the 'S' badge). So I'll try and find it behind the wing mirror.

I see there is a little nub sticking out of the mirror housing - so that's the sensor?

Sorry a late "correct!".

Reactions: stevelondon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise