Which Wax, How Often

ibizasport16v

Oct 22, 2006
Clydebank
i use poorboys natty blue paste wax, its the only 1 i have tried and find it really easy to work with mate, and its only 12 quid from www.polishedbliss.co.uk , apparently it lasts for quite a while, ive only had it on for 2 weeks, but it gives a deep glossy look and brought out all the colour flakes in the car too

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I used to use megs NXT Tech wax which was very good but quite dusty, ive now moved on to poorboys nattys blue wax which gives a really deep glossy shine and seems to be holding up well, I will wax the car every wash if not every other wash which is usally once a week ;) get a few layers built up for good protection and also see how well it beads up once wet ;)

David.

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
I used to be a Poorboys Nattys follower [it smells so good!]

But i now use Victoria concours wax and collinite 476 for the winter.

Bothe give awesome look and the collinite lasts for 6+ months!

the_prophet

Jul 28, 2006
which colour nattys you lads reckon would be better for a red car? the blue one or the white one on the p'bliss website??

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Most of the pro detailers on here recommend the blue for red cars, Thats what im using and brings it up a treat.

David.

red14uk

ive just bought some nattlys blue and poorboys ex p sealant, doing a full wax 2moro on my red LCR and will post pics of the results

the_prophet

Jul 28, 2006
wwould def be interested ins eeing them when you've finished. I'm using various megs products finshed off with AG Extra gloss at the min and thats pretty impressive. just fancy trying something new.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.