While parking mirror dip is opposite way

conan20

Jul 3, 2021
Hi. this function was working fine. but today my right mirror while the gear on R is goes up and then right. it must be left buttom. why is this happening? is there any solution for this?

iNowack

Feb 23, 2017
Belgrade
Hi. this function was working fine. but today my right mirror while the gear on R is goes up and then right. it must be left buttom. why is this happening? is there any solution for this?
It must be you or someone set that position, you can change mirror position to left-bottom by pushing button in all dirrections (left+backwards) like you would norrmally set mirror position ofc you need to be in Reverse and button to be switched to L (UK) or R (EU) position depends of your country

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

conan20

Jul 3, 2021
It must be you or someone set that position, you can change mirror position to left-bottom by pushing button in all dirrections (left+backwards) like you would norrmally set mirror position ofc you need to be in Reverse and button to be switched to L (UK) or R (EU) position depends of your country

this is fixed it. I didn't know you could adjust it I thought it was standart. good to know this and also thank you.

Reactions: iNowack

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019

Thats a handy tip, my mirror dips to much so i will adjust, many thanks.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.