White LCR

phatchoonz1

Feb 26, 2005
Orpington, Kent
Probably been posted before, but i've never seen one.
Didn't know they ever did a white option with the LCR... How nice does it look though, especially with the black wheels!

Corsasport1315.jpg

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
it annoys me... every time i see a pic of a white LCR online I wished I had the option of choosing my LCR in white from the factory! :cry:

If i had white I would also get the rims painted in a darker colour, prob shadow chrome! :drool:

and lastly I don't like his white sunstrip... limo black like mine would look better! ;)

EDIT: just noticed the black wing mirrors too. I think white with black base plates would look better! :yes:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Probably been posted before, but i've never seen one.
Didn't know they ever did a white option with the LCR... How nice does it look though, especially with the black wheels!

Corsasport1315.jpg

I've seen this one in the flesh, it's a respray (clearly) and skins only, not the inside etc

Unbornink

only the other day i was wondering what my LCR would look like in white......:blink:

....and now i can confirm it looks as good as it did in my head!:D

i want one :drool:

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
You have a sunstrip!!!! lol :cartman:

yep! its a proper tinted one from the inside, so its see through, unlike max power ones!

I have only had praises from ppl about it and tbh i think all mk1 leons should have come with them as standard in the glass. I had it fitted for functionality mainly!

53400034.jpg

brandshatch2-1.jpg

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
yet the off white demo we all spunked over,never even got thought about when SEAT brought out the cupra /R's

white is a classic colour. enough said. dudes!!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.