White MK4 Cupra on pistonheads

thats well strange that frs are more to tax and also some cupras are more than others.
ive never seen a white mk4 cupra but i recon there about in the uk would never want one though i dont know what the big thing with white mk4s is all about lately or even white cars in general.

Andy25

Apr 17, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well there would obviously be a difference between the diesel and petrol models for the FR's, but I didn't think there'd be a difference between the newer and older models! Also, mine's a 56 plate & I'm still paying what seems to be the higher rate! :(

I wonder how the DVLA decide these things!

Just out of curiosity, for the people who are paying less tax - you could try the DVLA site and see what it says your emissions are?

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
That standard diesel cupra in White on ph at the mo :0 looks awesome! Doesn't look to be a respray either!

Just read the thread, assumed it was a diesel but a petrol one, even better!

Last edited:
May 21, 2009
You can get cupras in White as I nearly bought the one in the showroom when I got mine, I ended up getting a White fr instead due to a few reasons, but yep there are certainly White cupras

muld77

Hi Guys, this is my first post here as I'm looking at a Ibiza Cupra in the near future and stumbled upon this thread. I was actually going to look at this exact car later but as it's a fair distance I ran a HPI check on it. this is what I found.

Advert is here

3808697 is the advert ID on piston heads, I cannot add the URL as I have not made 15 posts lol.

After speaking to the guy he seemed like a complete tool which made me concerned anyway.

Report Summary
VRM recorded by an insurance company as a total loss
Alert Details
Condition alert
Recorded against VRM
Description SEAT IBIZA CUP
Date 06/10/2011
Category D - Vehicle damaged but repairable - the insurer decided not to repair

Hope this may help someone else who may be interested in it!

I have the pdf report if anyone is interested they can email me but I can assure you it's a cat D.

Well that was a strange first post :)

Hi everyone!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.