Who ordered the Winter pack on Cupra??

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Just wondered as just off phone from Dealer and apparently Seat are giving us a FREE TomTom as a goodwill gesture for them removing the Winter Pack from our order...

Anyone else been told this???

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yes, I spoke with a senior manager about it last month. But didn't want to say anything publicly as it was something they were going to sort out with their dealers. So they could contact the customers.

Its only for those customers who ordered their cars with the Winter Pack option, before it was withdrawn. Though they could do with updating the configurator still :p

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Nice gesture though shame as we've already got one and Seat dont do the pre wiring installation for a Tom Tom either nor the Docking station for it!!!

We've asked our Dealer if Seat will let us have a dealer option free instead

Will have to wait and see what Seat say

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Nice gesture though shame as we've already got one and Seat dont do the pre wiring installation for a Tom Tom either nor the Docking station for it!!!

We've asked our Dealer if Seat will let us have a dealer option free instead

Will have to wait and see what Seat say

They should honour it, accessories upto a certain value. TomTom's can always been sold though. ;)

TomTom kit was developed for the Altea XL. However it doesn't fit the Leon as the rake of the front screen impedes the mounts fitment.

SEAT UK told me they were hoping to get the Tom Tom mount developed as a dealer fit accessory at a later date.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Well I ordered the Winter Pack, but haven't been told anything along these lines.

I also ordered the Pre-Installation wiring and the mount and haven't been told that this isn't possible????

Words will not describe how ****** off I am, that is now three things that I ordered that I am now not able to have, and the dealer has never told me about any of it. This has taken the shine off the new car coming for me.

Is it not possible to have the Pre-Installation wiring done in the Leon???

I want all the Ammo for when I phone the Dealer.

The free Tom Tom's, what are they a free Tom Tom 710?? Full kit?

Last edited:

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Well I ordered the Winter Pack, but haven't been told anything along these lines.

I also ordered the Pre-Installation wiring and the mount and haven't been told that this isn't possible????

Words will not describe how ****** off I am, that is now three things that I ordered that I am now not able to have, and the dealer has never told me about any of it. This has taken the shine off the new car coming for me.

Is it not possible to have the Pre-Installation wiring done in the Leon???

I want all the Ammo for when I phone the Dealer.

The free Tom Tom's, what are they a free Tom Tom 710?? Full kit?

Dealer told us weeks ago that Seat dont do the pre installation wiring or docking unit for the Leon as at present its only on the Altea. He told us friday about the free tom tom as Seat way of compensation/goodwill gesture for having the Winter pack withdrawn from our order.

As for which Tom Tom not sure but I think Seat only sell the 710 model!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.