• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

chembers

Active Member
Mar 21, 2023
31
15
Hi all,

Really wanting a 2026 Leon ST with panoramic sunroof but there's none in my area currently to try one out.

I'm 6ft 3inches and like an upright driving position. I understand there can be some reduced headroom in cars which such sliding sunroofs.

Anyone of similar size got one of these and can give me an idea how much if any headroom I'll have.

Thanks
 
Hi all,

Really wanting a 2026 Leon ST with panoramic sunroof but there's none in my area currently to try one out.

I'm 6ft 3inches and like an upright driving position. I understand there can be some reduced headroom in cars which such sliding sunroofs.

Anyone of similar size got one of these and can give me an idea how much if any headroom I'll have.

Thanks
I am just millimetres taller than Napoleon, and when I set my driving seat to mid-height setting, it just leaves my head about 10cm (~ 4") from the inner cloth screen of the panoramic sunroof.

6'3", you better set the driver's seat height to its highest position, open the panoramic sunroof, and stick your head in fresh air when driving....

(Photo below shows the first showers for nearly 40 days in north east London)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260804_175441.jpg
    IMG_20260804_175441.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 53
So I drove 70 miles today (nearest one I could find) and while it was a beauty, I can confirm 6ft3in is a squeeze. 1cm gap above head and could feel hair touching roof and although I could amend my driving position a bit, don't want to spend £30k on a car I'm unsure about so sadly, no sunroof is the way to go.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Momochi