Will these fit ?

Jordan359

Jan 14, 2011
Ah im very interested in them as they seem in mint condition ^^ would go nice with my yellow car! I guess you cant take them off ebay now? However what year was your leon ? as another member said that 09 onwards will not fit before models due to a change in headlight sizes

Jordan359

Jan 14, 2011
Yeah Pictures dont really help as i think its a very minimal change, however i will do some searching on google. Hopefully that can provide an answer if not perhaps a member of seat cupra will give me some insight :) If i were to buy them there's only one problem i stay up in the north east of scotland we would have to arrange a delivery of some sort.

TWRCO

I'll check for you I have a contact in a main dealer, and get back to you tomorrow.

jh1

Jan 28, 2011
Oop north Teeside
Whatever you could arrange will be fine by me, .........

hope they fit -

if they go for the little amount of cash they are at - at the moment then :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: my broken heart - not to mention my wallet may be **** ***** **** **:banned:

I do have a little problem with me delivering though ----

They wont fit on the inside of my car mate !!!!!!!!!

Thought it finished on Sunday night mate !!!!!!

Jordan359

Jan 14, 2011
Well mate, i think you can pull them off ebay if you list them as not for sale anymore or make up some bs ? :) what sort of price range would you be looking at? I cant fork out too much tbh as im still a student, Do you have facebook or msn that you could pm me ? makes talking so much easier

jh1

Jan 28, 2011
Oop north Teeside
Hi mate

I can't pull them mate - people are already bidding on them and it's not fair to them, sorry .

I put em on here first - and did'nt get any interest, I honestly have no idea what they'll go for but based on what Ive just paid for my bodykit I'm hoping its more than £30....

- if money is tight then put a bid in up to what you can afford to go too, see what happens you knever know your luck -

Dont have face book or twitter - but Im always in / out of here.....

Jordan359

Jan 14, 2011
That's Fair. Cant ask you to pull out of an already in progress auction :p silly idea for me to think and unthoughtful but yeah if I can ensure they will fit i'll be sure too post a bid :D

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Ah im very interested in them as they seem in mint condition ^^ would go nice with my yellow car! I guess you cant take them off ebay now? However what year was your leon ? as another member said that 09 onwards will not fit before models due to a change in headlight sizes

They will fit your car.

Jordan359

Jan 14, 2011
And your positive about this as if i were to buy them and they didnt even fit I would be rather gutted

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
And your positive about this as if i were to buy them and they didnt even fit I would be rather gutted

i'm quite suprised by the fact that you cant look at the photos of the guys car and realise that it is the same model as yourself.

The facelift bumpers even look different too.

So , that would be a yes.:whistle:

Last edited:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Those bumpers are from a pre face lift car (2007-2009), so they will fit your 2007 car :)

Mar 25, 2008
Thanks for confirmation peeps.

Aero kit - £££££££££

:think::think:

how much would that cost for my fine young student I wonder......

£960 without paint. + exhaust.

But the clunge it would pull.....:lol: