wind deflectors

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
Anyone got any pics of a mk2 with wind deflectors on? My mates mk3 cupra has got them on and the look quite neat and do actually work lol

Cheers, Dan!

G223

Dec 6, 2007
mk3 ones fit perfectly, its all i could find, they look good in my opinion, i havent got any pics of it but ill take some tomorrow if your really desperate, i got them off ebay, from germany actually took a week or two but good quality and all, suit the car well, theyre fairly squared off and not as rounded as some though. er i hope that helps a bit

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
mk3 ones fit perfectly, its all i could find, they look good in my opinion, i havent got any pics of it but ill take some tomorrow if your really desperate, i got them off ebay, from germany actually took a week or two but good quality and all, suit the car well, theyre fairly squared off and not as rounded as some though. er i hope that helps a bit

Yeah cheers mate, i might just get the same as my mates on his mk3 then as there quite sleek and small and look good quality! If you could post some pics though that would be great.

Thanks again, Dan.

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
main.php

KellyM

Wind deflectors do look nice :D Plus it stop people asking to smoke in your car :| :-o

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
I think i may be ordering a set ASAP aswel as hunting for a Sprinter to cut that vent out of :p lol will be the perfect intake vent for the vr6 as the intake pipe etc is on that side of the bay!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members