wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
As title says I'm after a wiring diagram for a 20v Ibiza Cupra mark 3, reason being in hiding some wires and re routing some and completely removing others from the loom. So this would make it easier do I can tomorrow them at the fuse box and hopefully not upset the ecu

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Not quite, i was slightly more agricultural when i did my loom modifications lol. I've got a wideband loom kit from Ben Parsons to go in so it'll no doubt come in handy for that.

Cupra-Chris

May 21, 2014
Got it now baz just emailed it to me for yeah maybe get it stickied for future reference for any one

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

TomTomTom

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra 230bhp :D
Nov 5, 2011
East sussex
Can you guys send me a full wiring diagram with all pages if thats what you have? Bills is great but not got complete with all pages.

skot

Jul 12, 2016
I'm in desperate need of this wiring diagram as well. If anyone would be so kind to forward it to me it would be much appreciated. [email protected]. thanks

Last edited:

Ibizaκιας

Feb 6, 2006
Greece - Cyprus
hello people!!! its been a while since the last time i posted here.
Im looking the full wiring diagram for my 2001 ibiza cupra. does anyone has any idea where can i find it online? i want to install the rain sensor and i dont know how.

ahm

Jul 3, 2014
Hello, I'm also keen for a full vehicle wiring diagram if anyone still has it? Got a whole pile of electrical repairs that need troubleshooting and fixing... Cheers

slklite

Apr 29, 2014
Hello guys, please cuprabaz, could you send it to me as well ?

I've PM'd you already.

Thank you.

CheeRS.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.