Would you be interested in an upgrade to a Leon/Cupra Formentor steering wheel?

We're currently waiting on parts however we'll soon be offering upgrades for the mk3 Leon/Ateca which will allow you to have a Cupra Formentor steering wheel as pictured below!

The wheels feature onboard cruise control/driver assist buttons aswell as an option of having a heated steering wheel!

They also have larger "Audi Style" DSG paddles which I'm sure you'll agree look much nicer than the standard mk3 Leon paddles.

Last but not least, they also have a built in drive mode button, removing the need to reach across to the centre console everytime you want to change modes.

We've gone for "used" parts for our own development car however we'd be able to offer both new or used parts for our customers depending on their budget!

Screenshot_20210127_133028.jpg

Last edited:

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
The Drive mode button on the wheel is pretty cool and heated would be very nice, are these compatible with non-keyless start?

Have you ever considered doing FL rear lights with dynamic indicators?

The Drive mode button on the wheel is pretty cool and heated would be very nice, are these compatible with non-keyless start?

Have you ever considered doing FL rear lights with dynamic indicators?

My car doesn't have keyless start. Haven't decided If im going to remove the button or fit keyless start

We do fit facelift rear lights on prefacelifts and we were quite far on with some wiring adapters until we got sidetracked. We don't have the time to be opening up the units and converting them to sequential unfortunately :(

Reactions: JoseKaLeL

JoseKaLeL

ARONA Beats Audio Edition (2019-Facelift)
Jan 8, 2020
Aguascalientes, México
We're currently waiting on parts however we'll soon be offering upgrades for the mk3 Leon/Ateca which will allow you to have a Cupra Formentor steering wheel as pictured below!

The wheels feature onboard cruise control/driver assist buttons aswell as an option of having a heated steering wheel!

They also have larger "Audi Style" DSG paddles which I'm sure you'll agree look much nicer than the standard mk3 Leon paddles.

Last but not least, they also have a built in drive mode button, removing the need to reach across to the centre console everytime you want to change modes.

We've gone for "used" parts for our own development car however we'd be able to offer both new or used parts for our customers depending on their budget!

View attachment 21548
Yeeees I’m in too more for the two buttons
I’m in <3.<3

JoseKaLeL

ARONA Beats Audio Edition (2019-Facelift)
Jan 8, 2020
Aguascalientes, México

View attachment 21548
Please notify I’m interested on a used one 😂 lol more cheaper the better THANKS FOR THIS post

Reactions: JoseKaLeL
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise