WTCC Last Race Of The Season Macau

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
One of those things. Cruel outcome for SEAT, It was SEAT's title to lose. Ultimately I think looking back over the year, SEAT paid for underdevelopment of the Leon in the winter months. I'm hoping its not a mistake they repeat this time round. The TDi is a championship winning car, but it obviously needs to be developed further to make it that bit more reliable.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Disappointing.... when Farfus was in the position in the 1st race, I said "he'll be taken out"

then he was :D

Glad I recorded it on the V+box though.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
That's now 3 meetings in a row Farfus has turned across someone and taken himself out. Well that's what I think anyway, but I don't have a very high opinion of him. ;)

Gutted for Yvan, it's Brands 2001 all over again. Looks like it's in the bag and then it gets snatched at the death.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I got up for qualifiying, then stayed up until about 2am. :blink: Was going to get some sleep at midnight, but had been sent a load of photos from Macau for Colin T's website and I ended up sitting for an hour or so sorting them out and uploading them. I struggled to stay awake when the coverage came on!

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I got up this morning to watch it, curled up on the sofa with my duvet and fell asleep after the 1st 3 laps !!! Got woken up and went back up to bed to then get out of bed around 1pm :redface: