Yellow Soot Monster - Ibiza FR Hybrid

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Oh.. That doesn't sound good. Was going to say, I'm going so could of taken you out for a spin while down there ;)

Paulie..

shame, really now im in MK everyday for work there will be chances, like at the next bucksVAG meet if the timings fit.

and yeh its been an expensive month, service and various other odds and sods

Stuiemc

Barrrpppppp
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle
Alryt well the yellow one got sold 2 days after i inquired about it. He said he would get back to me then when he did it was sold :(. But am going to see about a red one 07 plate with only 19,000 on the clock :D know any nice red ibizas on here?

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Alryt well the yellow one got sold 2 days after i inquired about it. He said he would get back to me then when he did it was sold :(. But am going to see about a red one 07 plate with only 19,000 on the clock :D know any nice red ibizas on here?

Yeh mine lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Liam_FR

Oct 24, 2011
Very nice car you have! Can't wait to get started on mine after seeing this! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Scraggy09

Just reading though your thread. Nice job made with the intercooler pipes, looks loads neater rather than jubilee clips everywhere. May have to look into this myself.

Stuueyy

Lush car mate :) Loooads of soot! I'm I seen someone on here call it "torque dust" rather than soot, which I think is quite fitting, luckily my FR is black so it doesn't show up as much. Must be a pain to keep it clean! :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.