You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

scalpersnow86

You know you have a mk2 when...

even your car wants to give up smoking by letting you hit your hand ever time you change gear!

or

When it decideds weather your aloud to use first gear or not

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
you know you have a mk2 when the passenger side wheel bearing goes 2 times in 2 months

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
you decide almost a year after the MOT to sort the advisories, oh why did they make one rear brake line go between the exhaust heat shield an the car...... All done now though.

Terra78

Bucikin, Jerkin and doin my bloody head in

Any help on this anyone? My Ibiza 2.0 16v GTI '97 won't stop Bucking. Had a Diagnostic done, results were as follows: MAP Sensor - Signal Missing - Intermittent; Air Inlet temperature sensor - Short circuit to positive or open circuit - Intermittent; Throttle potentiometer - Short circuit to ground or open circuit - Intermittent.

High Idles around 1200 rpm then shoots up to 2000 rpm up and down constantly.

Surely it can't be all these sensors faulty? [:@]

Terra78

You know you have a mk2 when...

...your girl looks at you like she wants something and says, do you think we should get a new car? :think:

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
You know you have a Mk2 Ibiza when....
The side is covered in grey primer and everyone looks at the side of your car like "What the hell has happened to that piece of poo car?"... ... Plus the engine is sounding funny if the music is off(otherwise it's fine.... No really! :D)...

And you still look at them like "I drive the best car in the world"... Just because that's the truth. For serious.

EDIT: I also came up with a name for mine... Lisa! :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members