Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 18th/19th May

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Evening,

Looking at sorting another meet (dates unknown) soon to keep things moving nicely before the national meet later in the year.

I'd like to know your top 3 locations for a meet using the said poll. This should give us an idea on a sort of location.

UKregions.png

The previous meets have been in the North West (Blackpool) and East Midlands (Castleton Peak District)

If you wish you can mention any great locations you like in said areas.

Cheers

Reactions: paddy6789

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
I was thinking it would be good if we could get somewhere with a private car park... not sure if its possible but just means we are out of the way and can exchange sausages in private. Not sure how possible it is.

With any luck i'll have more power and I can drive in front on @Legojon to keep him and his car working at their best should the air be too clean.

I voted Yorkshire but im pretty easy really, if i can make it I will.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
I was thinking it would be good if we could get somewhere with a private car park... not sure if its possible but just means we are out of the way and can exchange sausages in private. Not sure how possible it is.
I think we'd have to all chip in and hire a venue for that. Possible?

With any luck i'll have more power and I can drive in front on @Legojon to keep him and his car working at their best should the air be too clean.

I voted Yorkshire but im pretty easy really, if i can make it I will.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
out of curiosity, would this meetup fall before or after april? need to know for holiday booking purposes :D

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
out of curiosity, would this meetup fall before or after april? need to know for holiday booking purposes :D
Unknown unfortunately, depends on if we go to an event or if we get more people... The next post will be the top 3 places but which month is best

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
We also can't vote for Wales. LOL. But anyways. Not sure this is the right place pictured below, but what about somewhere where we can take really nice pics and have some food. There's a couple of reservoirs around the peak district with massive car parks, a decent restaurant. But um, don't recall any sheep. So @Maypack would have to bring some!
Ladybower.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not sure if there's anywhere to eat near here. But apparently big car park. Below is Fewston reservoir (Yorkshire Dales).
Fewston-overflow.png

Reactions: kanyewest

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
There used to be a biker cafe / pub near there. Reasonable food but not a massive car park.

The Sun Inn - Actually has a bigger car park than it used to, gravel but looks like its expanded.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
There's a cafe in Leeds that is popular for car meets (they have a regular one on certain days of the week) and got great reviews for all day breakfast. But can't find it now. LOL. Still looking.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
There's a cafe in Leeds that is popular for car meets (they have a regular one on certain days of the week) and got great reviews for all day breakfast. But can't find it now. LOL. Still looking.

Not squires is it? Its another biker cafer but also popular with cars...